Sunday, November 30, 2008

Intentions 11/30/08



Today is the 2nd/3rd day of the moon phase for DEC 08. I thought I would take this time to set a few intentions! 

1.) To cleanse myself, my home, my daughter and all that engulfs me. 
a.) I will clean my mind, body, soul and surroundings 
b.) I will juice and raw fast for all of DEC
2.) To continue to Journal, Blog and VLog
3.) To meditate twice daily
4.) To follow my workout schedule completely
5.) To ensure I am fueling myself at least 7 times a day 
6.) To follow my supplement regimen daily
7.) To allow the universe to bring me a career change that will allow me to grow
a.) growth personally
b.) growth in my entrepreneurial endeavors
c.) growth within the company 
d.) growth in wealth *material and non material*
e.) growth in happiness
f.) growth in enjoying what I do
g.) growth in doing what I love to do what I love

I set these intentions with a sound and clear mind. I intend to follow the divine path set out for me without question. I look happily in to the fiery eyes of  my future and say "Here I come!" 

I give thanks for
1.) All the support I have received
2.) My family's and my own great health
3.) The assistance that has been given to me
4.) The food that nurtures me
5.) The daily joys I have received
6.) The knowledge I have received
7.) The courage that has allowed me to leap forward

"All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right-about-face that turns us from failure toward success.” --Dorothea Brande

Love is....
TL

No comments: