Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Style My LYTE" 11/27/08

Still Beautiful and GIRLIE!! 
Everything in this week's "Style the LYTE" is handmand, yes even the shoes, and can be bought from my BESTEST FRIEND EVER 


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

FIND each by clicking below 
 

Sandmaiden $84 Wool Knit dolman sleeve hoody  

 Both of these Sandmaiden items would be in the heavier weight black/gray fabric 


4 Vickiorion $17  Bubble Gum . Earrings
 



8  InsomniArt $85  Land and Sky Entrelac Scarf


10 Zerkahloostrah  $500 Custom Mary Jane shoes hybrid pattern

Grand total $ 383

I'm not including the price of the shoes in the grand total becasue they will show up a number of time in "Style My Lyte" during the winter season. They really should come from your seasonal coat/shoes budget not your clothing budget. 

ps.  The shoes by Zerkahloostrah are custom made! "WELL" worth the money. Two great shoes per season that's what I was tought! 


BE A GREENIE! DO YOUR PART! 

BE WELL BE SAFE BE PEACE

LOVE IS....
TL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gurl I love Etsy too. Got so hot jewelry and hats from there. :)