Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lyte your living 11/29/12

It has been years.. lifetimes really since I wanted to share my words with the world. The New Moon cycle that started earlier in Nov 12 really has lifted the darkness from around my beingness. I know that is a lack convo but I feel as if it had to be said. Writing for me is the way I lyte my living, physically and mentally. I feel lighter when I write things out and I an able to see the path that is so brightly lit for me via my writing. I often read my old posts just to see if I have a talent for writing or if I am even saying anything interesting. As with life writing gets better as you experience more, live more. 

I recently received a copper bangle that reads simplify. So stately yet so simplistic. I am finding that the simpler a task, dream, goal or aspiration in my mind, mean when just allow the thing to just be and not embellish it, it seems so much more attainable. 

I am also finding that feelings/emotions help to lyte my living. I was at some point so afraid to feel because of the fear they may bring up. It is such a release to just simply live in whatever way is possible at the time and not hide in some illusion. 

I am the lyte for my living. All that I need is within me... My body, this outward temple, that amazing structure in which my soul resides is the most magnificent presence one could ever be gifted. I am so very grateful for my lyte and all the it illuminates. 

Living in The Lyte.... Yes please and thank you! 


Con Amor,

Love is...TL  


Music that is the lyte Adorn (I KNOW I KNOW) Miguel
Book that is the lyte Dulcie Series
Poem that is the lyte "I Am" Ella Wheeler Wilcox 
Visual Art that is the lyte Miya Bailey Butterflies 

No comments: