Friday, November 21, 2008

Style my Lyte!

11/23/08 I WANT IT NOW STYLE!

             Click to see larger! 

Tis the season to be BEAUTIFUL!!!! 
This winter I've taken it upon myself to find my GIRLIE STYLE once again. 
Currently I am drawn to pinks, grays, chocolates, teals and greens. 
Find the above at 

1 Urban Knit   BEE BAG TOTE

2 Urban Knit Zipper Pouch



5 Green Earth Wear Organic Hemp Jasmine Blouse






10 SEA FIND DESIGNS Marriage Therapy SET



Everything is handmade or organic! I'm a GREENIE and love me more for it. 


NOT GREEN BUT STILL BEAUTIFUL!!

As far as shoes goes I'm really feeling these ZIGI BOOTS in BEIGE! 


         


I think there are a couple of GREEN giveaway blogs you should check out (TODAY *11/23* IS THE LAST DAY)

SPAGODDESS SPEAKS  Win!! Two Eco-Spa Giveaways





TIS the season to give! Feel free to give any of these to me! *LOL*

Be Well Be Safe Be peace

Love is....
TL




No comments: